The purpose of this guide is to assist in troubleshooting Residential DSL internet being out of service.
1. Please check the lights on your modem. Ensure that the modem is powered on. If power is powered on go to step 2. If not go to a.
a. Ensure that the power adapter is connected to the modem and your power outlet.
2. Ensure that the DSL link light is on. If this light is on go to step 3. If not go to step 4. If it is go to step 3.
3. Ensure that the Internet link light is on. If the light is on then your internet connection is up and your problem is internally with your computer or network. If the light is off go to step 5.
4. Make sure that the phone cable is connected to the wall jack and to your modem. You can confirm this by unplugging the cable and reversing it. After doing this skip to step 5.
5. Turn the modem off for 1 minute and turn it back on. You can do this by unplugging the power to it.
6. Your internet should have come up now. if not go to step 7.
7. Contact IXICA to further troubleshoot.